Bhagavad Gita – All Language
Bhagavad Gita, is a part of the 5th Veda (written by Vedavyasa – ancient Indian saint) and Indian Epic – Mahabharata. It was narrated for the first time in the battle of Kurukshetra, by Lord Krishna to Arjun. Bhagavad Gita is knowledge of five basic truths and the relationship of each truth to the other. These five truths are Krishna, or God, the individual soul, the material world, action in this world, and time. The Gita lucidly explains the nature of consciousness, the self, and the universe. It is the essence of India’s spiritual wisdom. The Gita is set in a narrative framework of a dialogue between Pandava prince Arjuna and his guide and charioteer Krishna. Facing the duty as a warrior to fight the Dharma Yudhha or righteous war between Pandavas and Kauravas.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codearea.net/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codearea.net/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can not provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.