Cookbook – Recipe App for Android
Cookbook is a native Android app full of recipes. With this template you can create your own recipe application with beautiful design and animations! It is quick, easy and affordable. Cookbook app has many clever built-in features.
This template provides you easy way to make your own app. It does not require programming skills. Code is easily configurable and customizable. There is just one config file to setting up everything. Project is well documented. Create your own app in less than 15 minutes without any special knowledge! It’s easier than you think.
Cookbook app stores recipes in a local SQLite database. You don’t need any server and users can run the app without internet connection. See the full list of features below.
We have a lot of experience with developing Android apps. Our priority is to create top quality products with beautiful design, write a perfectly clean code and make apps easily configurable and customizable. We are following Android Design Guidelines and permanently watching new trends.
We are always here to help you. Happy customer is the most important thing for us. We offer post-purchase support, free lifetime updates and step-by-step documentation. Before you ask us for help or support, please read the documentation (included with the downloaded item) and any additional information available on the item’s support tab to see if that answers your question. Also see frequently asked questions. If you still need help, just send us a message via comments. Please keep in mind that customization, modification and installation services are not included in item support. See Item Support Policy for more info.
- Developed with Android Studio & Gradle
- Support for Jelly Bean (Android 4.1) and newer
- Material design following Android Design Guidelines
- List of recipes
- Recipe detail screen (intro, ingredients, instruction)
- Data (categories, recipes, ingredients) is stored in local SQLite database
- AdMob (banners and interstitial ad)
- Firebase Cloud Messaging (push notifications)
- Firebase Analytics
- GDPR compliant (European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation)
- Navigation drawer menu with categories
- Search for recipe with suggestion
- Favorite recipes
- Ingredients check list
- Recalculate quantity of ingredients by servings
- Convert calories to joules
- Kitchen timer
- Open web link of the recipe
- Share recipe or shopping list
- About dialog
- Rate app on Google Play
- Images can be loaded from the Internet or locally
- Caching images
- App works in offline mode
- Eight color themes (blue, brown, carrot, gray, green, indigo, red, yellow)
- Animations and effects
- Animated action bar
- Animated floating action button
- Parallax scrolling effect
- Quick return effect
- Ripple effect
- Responsive design and tablet support (portrait, landscape, handling orientation change)
- Support for high-resolution displays (xxxhdpi)
- Multi-language support
- Deep links
- Runtime permissions
- Top quality clean code created by experienced senior Android developer
- Easy configuration
- Well documented
- Free support
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codearea.net/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codearea.net/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can not provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.