CyberBukit TTS – Text to Speech – SaaS Ready
TTS is short for Text-to-Speech. It is an efficient tool. You only need to type, and then a voice file will be generated automatically. It’s widely used in many areas such as video content creation, e-learning, audiobook, etc.
ABOUT THE SCRIPT
Nowadays, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure offer TTS service. The form of their services is a technical API. So you may need a tool that helps you to manage the TTS service. This is what CyberBukit TTS can do for you. Please note that CyberBukit TTS cannot do the Text-to-Speech work, the tough work is actually done by AWS or Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure. So you may have extra costs in using TTS (They also offer a free tier if you don’t use too much). This two links about pricing may be helpful.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codearea.net/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codearea.net/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can not provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.