HR Records for Perfex CRM
HR Records is a human resource records system. The primary function is to provide a central database containing records for all employees past and present. Human resource records refers to the informational documents utilized by an organisation to carry out its functions. It represents the memory of organisation. The records provide information about the organisation which is maintained in tangible form i.e. written, pictorial, charts etc.
They are therefore tangible evidence of the activities of the organisation. Personnel records provide information about the position of HR in the organisation e.g. – records relating to training, performance, absenteeism, wages and salary, labour turnover, productivity, morale surveys, job satisfaction, social security, employee welfare etc.
Please check out the uploaded screenshots, which demonstrates all visible parts of the module.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codearea.net/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codearea.net/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can not provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.