Imgbob – Upload And Share Images Platform
Imgbob is a script that makes you creating an Image Hosting website where can any user or any visitor can upload multiple images by selecting the photos or just drag them anywhere on the home page. upload progress is visible and intuitive and uploaded images can be previewed and every image uploaded will have a specific URL that can share anywhere. the interface is completely responsive and easy to use..
Front End Features:
- Upload multiple images free & easy with or without an account
- Login & Signup
- Social login or signup
- Nice user dashboard with all activites
- Manage all uploaded images in gallery
- Update account information & change password
Back End Features:
- Full & Nice admin panel
- All website statistics
- Manage users ban & unban & view user uploads
- Add new admins
- Manage all uploads view & delete
- Amazon S3
- Wasabi S3
- Manage Ads
- Read & delete messages
- Getting notifications if there is new messages
- Manage and add new pages
- Update website settings
- Website Name
- Google analytics
- Home page heading
- Home page descritption
- Max file size
- One time uploads
- Logo & Favicon
- Api : Google captcha
- Api : Facebook login
- Api : Twitter login
- Seo : Home title
- Seo : Description
- Seo : Keywords
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codearea.net/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codearea.net/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can not provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.