Photo Recovery – Recover Deleted Photo 2020
You have accidentally deleted important photos but there is no way to recover them. Do not worry, Photo Recovery is diskdigger gives you free scanning capabilities, you can view photos and restore them for free.
Special and exclusive data recovery application that accomplishes data recovery tasks that other applications can not even think of – this data recovery application quickly finds and recovers files that have been delete that the other recovery applications are not found and you do not need root your original cell phone.
– Recover deleted photos
– Scans all previously deleted or displayed photos on your device by diskdigger.
– Restore photos to user-selected folders
– Share photo recovery
– View detailed photo recovery information
– Permanently delete the photo from the recovery list
Download Photo Recovery now for free. Photo Recovery automatically scans and displays all of your deleted image data, allowing you to restore photos and recover photos instantly to your Android phone. You can keep your personal photos safe!
What you get:
- Full Android Source Code
- Full Document with ScreenShot
- Supports Android Studio
- AdMob Integrated
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codearea.net/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codearea.net/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can not provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.