Pickbazar Laravel – React, Next, REST & GraphQL Ecommerce
Pickbazar laravel ecommerce is implemented based on our popular react project pickbazar. It has both REST API & GraphQL API support. On the frontend we have used React, NextJS [ TypeScript ] & Tailwind. Full source code is available. It’s very easy to install and deploy. It’s very fast and your customer will love using it. It will help you to grow your business fast as it’s a very easy e-commerce solution. We have added good documentation and we tried to make everything extendable and reusable so you can edit as your own need. It has Omnipay support, we have added Omnipay Stripe but it’s easy to add others. It has cash on delivery support too. It has full admin support too to maintain and manage your order. You will get full source code, Frontend, and Backend.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codearea.net/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codearea.net/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can not provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.