STOP – Coronavirus the True Story – HTML5 / CAPX / C3P
More than 23,518,343 confirmed cases worldwide. The new coronavirus (COVID-19) caused a pandemic worldwide.
The purpose of the game is to show the spread of the virus in an unreal way. as a form of interference only.
The Player’s goal is to stay alive and save whoever is within reach!
Many will die, but your help can still save lives.
– Scoring system
– Leveling System
– Day and night system
– Weather System (Normal and Rainy)
– Full Game Template
– Easy to reskin
– For Different Characters
– Share Facebook Buttons
– Easy editing for adaptations and code improvements.
– Accompanies HTML5, CAPX and C3P
– NO ADDITIONAL PLUGIN REQUIRED: All are included in the construct library
Use the mouse to move the player in any direction.
When the Player becomes infected, click on it and select the nearest Hospital, or the nearest healing item to regain your health.
When the Player becomes infected he will have (14 days) to heal, this control is done in a matter of seconds within the game.
When someone gets infected, the flash determines their life span.
Active flash, being able to control people and direct them to the nearest hospital.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codearea.net/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codearea.net/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can not provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.