Teammeet – Video Conferencing, Online Meeting, Webinar App Bundle (Web, Android & Desktop)
Teammeet is a video calling app bundle. You can deploy web (PWA), Android, Mac, Windows, and Linux binaries from this package.
The frontend app is developed on the Ionic framework with React and the backend API is developed on Express.js. We using the SQlite3 database. And we using WebRTC protocol for video calling and Websockets protocol for real-time communications.
We providing clean and well-written documentation with this package in PDF format with flowcharts, screenshots, and code snippets to understand the package and install the apps hassle-free. Installation walkthrough covers the configuration, distributable building, and deployment process of the web (PWA), Android, Mac, Window, Linux, and master API service.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codearea.net/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codearea.net/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can not provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.