Zoom Meeting Manager
Introduction to Zoom Meetings Manager – Zoom API module for Perfex CRM
One Zoom global account that can be used by all staff depending on permissions given by Admins to Create, View or Delete.
Zoom Meeting Manager uses Zoom API and brings Zoom directly to Perfex CRM with abilities to Create, View, Start Meetings and Delete meetings with ease. By default Zoom’s basic account doesn’t allow you to add participants to a meeting. In Zoom Meeting Manager you can add Leads, Staff and Contacts directly from your CRM as attendees (participants) and notify them by email, Zoom Meeting Manager allows that by using Perfex CRM live notifications and email templates.
You can use an app link or web url to enter the meetings. The module does not use an internal database except for Zoom meeting notes, all meetings are fetched from Zoom API (Two Way Sync) and saved there. Only notes are saved in the database for each meeting. After the meeting is finished you can leave it or delete it. It will be always synced / fetched from the Zoom API database. Notes will remain in the Perfex CRM database until meeting is deleted. Feel free to check out all screenshots below.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codearea.net/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codearea.net/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can not provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.